SecurePass Support Center
Strong authentication and identity management made easy for the Web, Internet Services and the Cloud.
Starts integrating today by consulting our guides:
- Develop & Integrate - General guides on configuring SecurePass
- User support (includes how to configure SecurePass on iPhone, Android, Blackberry)
- VPN & Remote Access
- Cloud applications and infrastructures
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Community tutorials
- Enterprise software should look at the LDAP protocol for integrations.
- For developers, our protocol support: RADIUS, LDAP, CAS
What is SecurePass
SecurePass is a strong authentication and identity management service from GARL Bank.
Established in 2008, with offices in Switzerland and United Kingdom, GARL is an independent and neutral bank of digital data. Like traditional banks deal with storing and protecting money, our core business is storing and protecting customers' data.
Unlike other software-as-a-service (SaaS) that are maintained by IT companies, SecurePass is managed by our bank and adopts the same high security standards traditionally used in banks and by government institutions. It is designed to be easy to use and easy to integrate. It verifies your users' identity for you, giving you peace of mind when you grant them access to applications and data. It gives users the peace of mind that their identity cannot be stolen or abused.
Any company can use SecurePass. Small and medium business, for example, will benefit from a lower total cost of ownership compared to maintain a similar infrastructure in-house.
Find more about SecurePass on http://www.secure-pass.net